- Payment for goods from our
- Delivery from Europe
- Leveling of currency and customs risks
- Optimization of logistics costs. Route without visiting third countries
- Providing declarations
for your goods
- Issuance of a set of documents for delivery including VAT
- Saving. You do not need a staff of specialists in foreign economic activity and customs clearance
- Opening and closing of EX1 in Europe
- Full support of all processes 24/7
Collection and analysis of information to calculate the cost of logistics and customs clearance services. Formation of a commercial offer.
under the supply agreement for the importer
Payment by invoice to the supplier (factory).
Payment for goods abroad is carried out in any convertible currency, depending on the terms of delivery, payment can be made after the shipment of the goods.
We conclude an external economic contract with a supplier (factory) and at the same time conclude an internal Russian supply agreement with you.
Certification, permissions of regulatory authorities.
Final customs payments are calculated. You will also be billed for transport services.
Payment to our importer company, then the funds are paid to government agencies.
Opening EX1, T1, carnet TIR. Delivery to temporary storage warehouse in the Russian Federation. Route without visiting third countries.
We deliver the goods to the recipient. We issue a set of documents for delivery including VAT.
- Company service
- Commissions for bank transfers
- 100 USD/EUR per swift
- Check-in, mandatory service and storage at temporary storage warehouse
- Preparation and submission of the declaration
- Invoice cost
- Customs payments and fees
- Additional costs
for customs clearance
not included in the commission
- Phytosanitary, veterinary
and other types of control